Thread: Even the Pope is tired of the alphabet lunacy…

FriendofBRW Guest

Even the Pope is tired of the alphabet lunacy…

…I didn’t see this coming from him, but I can’t blame him.

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope Francis used a highly derogatory term towards the LGBT community as he reiterated in a closed-door meeting with Italian bishops that gay people should not be allowed to become priests, Italian media reported on Monday.

La Repubblica and Corriere della Sera, Italy's largest circulation dailies, both quoted the pope as saying seminaries, or priesthood colleges, are already too full of "frociaggine", a vulgar Italian term roughly translating as "faggotness".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-used...192422008.html

It's not worth it
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

He's right. There are enough pedophile gay priest to go around already.

FriendofBRW Guest
    Perhaps the Pope…indulged in too much communion wine, as now he’s apologized…..

Pope Francis, widely quoted as having used a highly derogatory word to describe the LGBT community, did not intend to use homophobic language and apologises to anyone offended by it, the Vatican said on Tuesday.
    It is extremely rare for a pope to issue a public apology.
    "The pope never intended to offend or express himself in homophobic terms, and he apologises to those who felt offended by the use of a term reported by others," Vatican spokesman Matteo Bruni said in an emailed statement.

What happened to the "Q"?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    "Q"?
    Wikipedia redirects to: LGBT as synonymous... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

From my brief reading, they now want to be called queers......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

FriendofBRW Guest
    It got replaced by “+” so they can encompass all 107 “genders”

https://www.sexualdiversity.org/edu/1111.php

Being taught in schools every where

FriendofBRW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    It's not worth it
    Not for you…