Thread: GUILTY

GUILTY

Added in edit:

I am watching the coverage of this on Sky news, a Fox like Murdox station based in Britain. It has been full time since it was announced there was a verdict. It is now 11:46 in Norway.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-30-2024 at 04:48 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post

Added in edit:

I am watching the coverage of this on Sky news, a Fox like Murdox station based in Britain. It has been full time since it was announced there was a verdict. It is now 11:46 in Norway.
    Was there any doubt?

Btw…I feel the verdict just elected Trump

Edit to add..I don’t know if he’ll be re-elected, I’m just rubbing you
    Last edited by FriendofBRW; 05-30-2024 at 06:06 PM.

Anyone celebrating this verdict today might want to temper their expectations until The case has finished the appeals process.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Anyone celebrating this verdict today might want to temper their expectations until The case has finished the appeals process.
    True that…Trump’s donation online site has crashed due to traffic…

Crazy times we’re in

Have to wait until July 11th for details.

Did he have sex with Stormy-yes.
    Did he pay to keep her silent- yes.
    Did he try to use those payments as a tax dodge-YES.
    Does he deserve jail time-Maybe.
    Should there be an audit of his tax returns-Hell Yes
    Did he violate any election laws--?????

Is he an idiot for not calling all those "witnesses" he said could get him out of this situation--YES.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

The folks in Norway are happy, trump is about as well liked here as a smelly turd.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Careful.. poor form to discuss politics while in a foreign country.. ours or theirs..

They brought it up