Octopus
    Sushi and Sashimi
    Bitterballen (Holland)
    Fresh Fruit
    Cheeses of all sorts
    Fantastic breads and rolls
    Beers of all origins
    Wines of all regions

Raw and minimally processed sea food of all sorts are like garlic to me---there is nothing like too much

And----I lost 6 pounds while doing that

One down side, I had oysters rockefeller one evening----but only saw raw oysters once in Oslo---at $10/ea Too rich for my blood!

Added in edit: I should add that I had the oysters rockefeller as an appetizer one evening on the ship---then for good measure---I had them again as a desert
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 06-01-2024 at 10:58 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I'm curious as to which passenger line you traveled on. Wifey and I strongly prefer Princess, but that line no longer serves Key West, one of our Bucket List ports.

Oh, and I gained 5 lbs. on my latest 7-day cruise.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Viking---and I can't recommend them more highly. This is our second cruise and first sea cruise with them. This ship hosts 995 passengers. The river cruise long boats are less than 400.
    To us this is one case where less is more
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis