Thread: Those darn RINO’s are at it again….

Those darn RINO’s are at it again….

With several DEM states try too keep Trump OFF the ballot, the GOP on Alabama and now Ohio has done everything thing to make sure Biden is ON the ballot…

CLEVELAND — Ohio’s Republican-controlled state legislature has approved a bill to secure President Joe Biden’s spot on the state’s November ballot, ending weeks of political gamesmanship over a deadline that in past years was relaxed without drama.

The measure, which passed Friday in a special session of the state Senate, now heads to Gov. Mike DeWine, a Republican. DeWine, who called the special session to resolve the Biden issue and tackle unrelated campaign finance legislation, is expected to sign the bill.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...all-rcna154752
    Why you ask?

Because it’s the right thing to do.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post

Because it’s the right thing to do.
    Yes.. the right thing to do..

Two thoughts.. wasn’t the Trump ballot eligibility issue about insurrection, constitutional question? And the Biden issue a procedural , timing issue ?.. and maybe subconsciously the Alabama and Ohio legislature realize that Trump is mentally ill and for his own good he really shouldn’t be in the stressful position of President and again,

Both are “eligibility” issues. However, Trump has yet to have been charged with any insurrection so what basis was there to exclude him otherwise?

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Both are “eligibility” issues. However, Trump has yet to have been charged with any insurrection so what basis was there to exclude him otherwise?
    If I am correct, he has not been excluded.. yet. So justice is prevailing..

Think Washington state has a clause about felons.......They can't be on the ballot.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'