Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In other court news...

In other court news...

A jury has been selected for Hunter Biden's trial on firearms charges...
    The trial, which opened Monday in federal court in Delaware, is the first of two cases brought by Justice Department special counsel David Weiss against the president’s son. The second prosecution is on tax charges and is scheduled to go to trial in September in California.
    Hear ye, hear ye......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Should be interesting. I understand the first lady was front and center for jury selection.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Should be interesting. I understand the first lady was front and center for jury selection.
    I am so grateful that we don’t have a screw-up kid…. Would need to support them (one more time) just like his mom is supporting him.. so grateful..

Well she's not his mom but she is probably his closest relative that has some cognitive understanding of where she is.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    A jury has been selected for Hunter Biden's trial on firearms charges...Hear ye, hear ye......Ben
    The verdict should be very telling if Trump got a fair trial

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Well she's not his mom but she is probably his closest relative that has some cognitive understanding of where she is.
    She raised him since he was seven.. I believe there is a pretty strong mother son relationship there..

I feel bad for my friends with screw-up kids and I feel bad for her (and Dad)..

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    Why would the verdict in Trump's most recent trial have a bearing on the verdict in this trial?...Leaving out any conspiracy theories, of course......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Thinking the charge will be dropped.

If they are trying to get him on being a user of drugs, he had just gtten out of rehab and may not had been on any at the time. Plus there's questions on who filled out the form from what I heard.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Why would the verdict in Trump's most recent trial have a bearing on the verdict in this trial?...Leaving out any conspiracy theories, of course......Ben
    Fair question…because President Biden himself just said no one is above the law…

I’ve seen two side arms “allegedly” from Hunter’s laptop. Did he fill out 4473's on any purchased firearms?

I believe that Hunter needs to “face the music” .. a little “orange jumpsuit time” may wake his entitled azz up (I sure hope so)

There has been so much tragedy in his family, his mother and sisters killed in an accident, his brother passing from cancer.. so much..

I do not understand why a portion of society appears to obtain pleasure by more pain being inflicted upon the Biden family. Can’t we just send Hunter off to a federal “country club” prison and move on? (While hoping and praying that a member of our family doesn’t screw-up like him.

Apples and shark fins.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Apples and shark fins.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Almost every family has tragedies…and I’m not advocating prostitution of Hunter as revenge. Just saying we’ll find out if Biden’s “no one is above the law” mantra holds true

Just saying we’ll find out if Biden’s “no one is above the law” mantra holds true
    Only if he is found guilty--if he is acquitted you will scream rigged
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Only if he is found guilty--if he is acquitted you will scream rigged
    Dave, aren't you being predictable yourself with that prediction?......Ben