Thread: The latest reality show...

The latest reality show...

Sadly enough, this is REAL reality......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Sadly as you stated this is become routine. And as I've stated before, it's our fault we elected them.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

As I watched the attached video, an ad popped up for, "Chernobyl's Radioactive Wild Boar Paradox." I soon discovered I cared about what happens to the boars, and not what happens to our elected Representatives.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    As I watched the attached video, an ad popped up...
    Precisely why I use two ad blockers simultaneously...What one misses, the other clobbers...It also locks me out of several so-called "news" sites, and after a while I found I don't miss them at all......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Man, no Spam?

Yeah, gets old on the Web but delicious in a stir fry with rice.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Man, no Spam?

Yeah, gets old on the Web but delicious in a stir fry with rice.

Hunter
    And there's no bag limit on Spamalope when they're in season......Ben

Some Americans appreciate it much more: 6 million cans of SPAM are eaten each year in Hawaii. That’s 5 cans per person each year.
    - Hawaii Plan

They also have an annual 2-week Spam Festival.

I've seen Spamtastic behavior in Las Vegas. There's a well Hawaiian- owned restaurant downtown that has several Spam dishes on the menu.

Hunter