Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guilty

Guilty

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    If I were the Judge, I’d delay sentencing until after Trump.. if Trump gets jail time, Hunter gets more jail time..

IMHO.. 60 daze in lock-up would hopefully wake his privileged azz up.. (Mom & Dad may privately approve) followed by many years of probation with random drug tests..

Perhaps Biden is correct…”no one above the law”

I'm betting the toughest thing about this was Hunter's life turning into a fishbowl spectacle. Yeah, he brought that situation onto himself. Fortunately, he has familial support. Most drug users I worked with had burned all their family's bridges, losing that support they needed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I'm betting the toughest thing about this was Hunter's life turning into a fishbowl spectacle. Yeah, he brought that situation onto himself.
    If Hunter were in my family he would never hear the end of him abandoning the laptop with “the pictures “ on it….

Note: “the pictures “ is a figure of speech for incriminating evidence..

At least he had good taste in guns. The one he thought was really nice.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    At least he had good taste in guns. The one he thought was really nice.
    What did he buy?...I never did follow the story......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Colt 357 snub stainless
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

At least he didn't besmirch the honorable name of Smith & Wesson......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Somehow I just knew you were going to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    If I were the Judge, I’d delay sentencing until after Trump.. if Trump gets jail time, Hunter gets more jail time..
    Why? One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. This would be a travesty and the judge should be removed from office if it happened.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Didn’t his sister-in-law throw it away, in a dumpster..?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Why? One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. This would be a travesty and the judge should be removed from office if it happened.
    Trump shouldn’t get jail.. white collar crime, first offense.. now, the contempt of court charges are a whole nuther story..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Trump shouldn’t get jail.. white collar crime, first offense.. now, the contempt of court charges are a whole nuther story..
    Whether Trump gets jail, or not, has nothing to do with Biden's sentence. Two completely different crimes with different defendants. Follow the damn law.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Whether Trump gets jail, or not, has nothing to do with Biden's sentence. Two completely different crimes with different defendants. Follow the damn law.
    True.. but.. the tv/radio entertainers and conspiracy mongers would hade an interesting time if Hunter received a stiffer sentence.. IMO.. since they both deserve an “eye opener “ anyway..