Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I remember back during the Trump administration

I remember back during the Trump administration

There were a number of members here that really criticized his press secretary who is now The governor of Arkansas. The attacks were endless about her incompetence and stupidity. But today this idiot airhead who is the spokesperson for Biden says all of these videos of him freezing, losing focus, on and on and on and on are deep fakes. Come on we're not all that stupid. She's an absolute fraud and liar.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Be careful what you say…She’s a protected species.

Melanin enriched? Check

A member of the alphabet soup? Check

Possesses a vagina? Check

DEI Hirer? Check

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    IMHO.. half & half.. half Biden pausing, half selective editing (neener neener, old guy has an issue, neener neener)

Saw Governor Sara being interviewed.. issue of abortion in Arkansas came up .. TV person asked”why not put the abortion question on the ballot”.. Governor Sara was a true politician, side stepped the question with almost no gasping (in fear) or shuddering.. she certainly had good training..

I like her dad (don’t always like dad’s politics) he can sometimes offer interesting insight into issues..

So you actually believe that what you're seeing with your eyes, sometimes even live, are half deep fakes. Well okay.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    So you actually believe that what you're seeing with your eyes, sometimes even live, are half deep fakes. Well okay.
    editing.. sort of a video "out of context" .. some of it..

I generally assume what I'm seeing on network news (e.g., CBS, NBC, Fox, BBC, ABC) ain't faked. I'd like to think I'd be able to tell - but wouldn't guarantee it.

As for Gov. Sanders, I remember thinking she was serious enough that I wondered if she enjoyed her job as Press Secretary or not. I'm guessing she did, or else she wouldn't have stayed in politics, becoming Gov. of Arkansas.

"She is the first woman to hold the office, the first woman to be governor of a state of which her father was also governor, and the youngest current governor."
    - Wikipedia

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I will concede that a good editor can edit video. But, there is just too much of it out there in too many different situations and occasions that show that President Biden unfortunately is declining rapidly. And I might add, that I'm quite concerned about what pharmaceuticals he is being given to keep him lucid during important events. It can't be good for a man his age.

I will concede that a good editor can edit video. But, there is just too much of it out there in too many different situations and occasions that show that President Biden unfortunately is declining rapidly. And I might add, that I'm quite concerned about what pharmaceuticals he is being given to keep him lucid during important events. It can't be good for a man his age.
    I hope that the President isn’t that “unwell”.. but you could be correct.. so.. what’s the alternative? (Rhetorical question)

For you Biden for me anybody but him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hope that the President isn’t that “unwell”.. but you could be correct.. so.. what’s the alternative? (Rhetorical question)
    I don't know yet...I do know that my vote will not go to either of the two getting the headlines today......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

For you Biden for me anybody but him.
    Unfortunately.. I don’t think that I have voted for any major candidate in this century.. there is usually one candidate that proves (often advertising on tv) him/her self a knucklehead and I vote against someone..

Unfortunately.. I don’t think that I have voted for any major candidate in this century.. there is usually one candidate that proves (often advertising on tv) him/her self a knucklehead and I vote against someone..

I understand your sentiment, but I'm not going to waste my vote.

Biden can be a balance.. Dems are not going to flip the house and may not hold the senate.. and with the right leaning court Dems can’t pull any radical moves..

I worry about us officially having a bromance with Putin and allowing him to take over whatever country that he wants..

Biden can be a balance.. Dems are not going to flip the house and may not hold the senate.. and with the right leaning court Dems can’t pull any radical moves..

I worry about us officially having a bromance with Putin and allowing him to take over whatever country that he wants..

As far as balance from Biden it all depends on what his puppeteers want him to do. That scares me when I don't know who's running the country. But alas I have a good idea.

I understand your sentiment, but I'm not going to waste my vote.
    I understand yours, Tom, and a vote for someone you don't want in office is a wasted vote......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...