Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Trump on Opera 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Trump is insane---and he is a pig---he has been a pig his entire adult life.
    A Pig…I agree….insane…that’s your schtick…TDS oozes from your pores.

The fact that you can dismiss such "character flaws" so easily causes me to wonder if you don't share those traits.
    Re-read my post Mr. Grubb

You have sucked up far too much of the rino BS.
    Better than what you suck…

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Not my conversation but..

IMHO.. he is mentally ill.. but he is smart and somewhat of a “pied piper”..

Just a thought.. sure would be ironic if his mental illness is really a form of dementia.. just thinking, after all that’s been said..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post

Just a thought.. sure would be ironic if his mental illness is really a form of dementia.. just thinking, after all that’s been said..
    Are you speaking of President Trump…or Mr. Grubb?

If you’re referring to President Trump…Ok…I understand why people have come to that conclusion. Personally, I think he couldn’t believe he lost to Biden in 2020 and snapped off. Does that make him insane or mentally ill? who knows? Personally, I don’t think so, but that’s my opinion.

In the end..as far as this election election is concerned…I think Biden has the edge…barely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post

Come on you guys can make the argument that Trump has dementia and Trump is not mentally sound to try to mitigate biden's absolute cognitive decline, a decline which is rapidly increasing. There is no comparison mentally between the two as far as cognitive function. You can disagree with Trump, he can say things that you totally disagree with, but that does not make him cognitively deficient. Biden is and I don't understand why posters like you sandman cannot just admit it
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Come on you guys can make the argument that Trump has dementia and Trump is not mentally sound to try to mitigate biden's absolute cognitive decline, a decline which is rapidly increasing. There is no comparison mentally between the two as far as cognitive function. You can disagree with Trump, he can say things that you totally disagree with, but that does not make him cognitively deficient. Biden is and I don't understand why posters like you sandman cannot just admit it
    It does boggle the mind

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    Personally, I think he couldn’t believe he lost to Biden in 2020 and snapped off.
    Yes Trump lost the election but he lost it to himself, not Biden.. Biden received enough protest votes to win..

Despite what the tv/radio entertainers say, Biden doesn’t have that large of a fan club.. he is what’s left when people refuse to consider Trump..

[QUOTE=Sandman;1112344]Yes Trump lost the election but he lost it to himself, not Biden.. Biden received enough protest votes to win.. [\quote]

That’s exactly why the protest were allowed to go on all summer…ever wonder why it was allowed to continue in deep blue states and battlegrounds? Civil unrest always is very bad for the incumbent…which is shy we don’t see anymore anti Israel protest…at least in my opinion. I will cede a lot of people got tired of the tweets….

Despite what the tv/radio entertainers say, Biden doesn’t have that large of a fan club.. he is what’s left when people refuse to consider Trump..
    I suppose