Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President Trump on Opera 1988

President Trump on Opera 1988

…at least he stayed true on his beliefs…except now it’s China…

https://youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI?si=XayDomzgEptaofjG

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I don’t believe that anyone credible claims him to be stupid.. he has some good ideas..

Unfortunately the brilliance is housed in a mentally ill body..

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have summed it up very well..

Listen to him speak----complete grammatically correct sentences are seldom heard--he's stupid

As for the opera---he is devoid of any class, so I doubt that he ever attended an opera---I don't know of any that would be "X" rated and would appeal to him
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post

As for the opera---he is devoid of any class, so I doubt that he ever attended an opera---I don't know of any that would be "X" rated and would appeal to him
    Lol…I have my moments.

Regardless of his command of the English language, at least he held true to his beliefs over the last 35 years…can’t say the same with Biden can you?

Oprah, my friends. Not opera.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Oprah, my friends. Not opera.

Hunter
    I’m well aware of that Sir…which is why I had to laugh at Me. Grubb’s comment. For some reason I can’t edit the title of the thread.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    . at least he held true to his beliefs over the last 35 years…can’t say the same with Biden can you?
    Remember.. IMHO.. (almost) no one here will promote Biden.. Biden is the polite, honest, lesser of evils..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Remember.. IMHO.. (almost) no one here will promote Biden.. Biden is the polite, honest, lesser of evils..
    Biden is polite honest?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    Lol…I have my moments.

Regardless of his command of the English language, at least he held true to his beliefs over the last 35 years…can’t say the same with Biden can you?

Yes, I agree with you there----he stiffed countless suppliers over the years, he grabbed countless young women by the p----, he raped others (OK---officially sexually assaulted), became a convicted felon---which puts him in a class of one, told countless lies to the point that even he is confused by them, cheated on all his wives, defrauded multiple banks----yes sir---he is true to his beliefs---and they can be summed up with his motto: fxxx em one and all---it's all for me.

But you have another koolaid:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	40265
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Biden is polite honest?
    Comparatively speaking.. yes, very..

Well that says a lot....
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yes, I agree with you there----he stiffed countless suppliers over the years, he grabbed countless young women by the p----, he raped others (OK---officially sexually assaulted), became a convicted felon---which puts him in a class of one, told countless lies to the point that even he is confused by them, cheated on all his wives, defrauded multiple banks----yes sir---he is true to his beliefs---and they can be summed up with his motto: fxxx em one and all---it's all for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	40265
    Interesting you can’t find a whole lot of Trumps improprieties while in office Is Trump a Slime Ball? Yup…should his actions outside of office preclude him from holding office…especially the highest in the Nation? I say yes. Unfortunately, since your Clinton’s set the bar on behavior while in office, integrity has take a dump.

Did “he raped others“. Maybe…but maybe not…personally, I doubt it…I really do…Zero points for Mr. Grubb…in fact borderline slanderous so minus a point for you.

Has he “grabbed countless young women by the p----,“. Dunno….and unless you can show otherwise neither do you. Missed zero points for you

“Has Trump told countless lies to the point that even he is confused by them“. Ok…I’ll cede that one. One point for Mr. Grubb . Score now is zero

Has Trump “cheated on all his wives“. Most likely…Woohoo! You’re on fire Mr. Grubb…another point for you.

Did Trump “ defrauded multiple banks”. Debatable…Correct me if I’m wrong, I have yet to see any Bank listed as a Plaintiff. The Banks should have done their do diligence and verified the value of his properties prior to giving out a loan. Question for you…have you ever knowingly inflated personal properties in any financial applications or transaction? I bet you have. So…Zero point scored here by Mr. Grubb.

Final score..One point congratulations Mr. Grubb….

But you have another koolaid:
    Better than you drinking a Dixie cup of Jonestown Tea

Shall I do recap of your man Biden’s accolades WHILE in public office? I’m sure he has a long laundry list to choose from especially since he’s held office fir going on 55 years

For starters, Trump is a Horndog, but at least he’s not a Pedophile man like your Biden is.

https://youtu.be/3DbE2SmV2bs?si=LtoUxKsFoYryemYv

Trump is insane---and he is a pig---he has been a pig his entire adult life.

The fact that you can dismiss such "character flaws" so easily causes me to wonder if you don't share those traits.

You have sucked up far too much of the rino BS.

Trump is not stupid nor is he insane. He is a narcissist in the highest degree. He is also a blowhard, a braggart and a judgmental SOB. But stupid he is not.