Thread: And he's only in high school

And he's only in high school

OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

He even seems to have more agility than most people that tall......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    He even seems to have more agility than most people that tall......Ben
    Yeah it took me a long time to walk and chew gum at the same time and I was only 6'5" back then.

Dad was 6' 3" and said if I was to play basketball back then I'd only be a guard.

Hope he does make it to the pros or what ever he wants to do.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Heck, I hit 6'4" in 10th grade - the tallest kid in my high school. I was constantly hounded by Coaches to play basketball, but my sport of choice was baseball. I have three Nephews who are 6'5"+.

As it is, I can readily buy clothes that fit right. Once you go over 6'5", you're into the Big & Tall stuff. And, people that tall will find many Sport Cars a tight fit. In my 1957 Porshe 356, my head rubs the car's headliner when I'm driving it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I would note than there have been a number of people with abnormal growth hormones who had a shorter life span than the average . I hope that is not the case for this young man .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .