Thread: Student Loan Forgiveness…

Student Loan Forgiveness…

https://x.com/seanmdav/status/180359...hp%3Ft%3D55542

So what’s better? Having your loan forgiven, or knowing your having to pay off someone else's loan?

Someone has to pay for it right…..Maybe the Chinese?

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Don’t the Chinese have free tuition?

Got to reel those young voters back in......
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Don’t the Chinese have free tuition?
    They also have a national credit card and a don’t work, don’t eat policy too.

Clearly both you and the dummy that wrote that hit piece are unaware of the PSLF program.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I don't care what program it is Biden has been trying to forgive student loans for almost his entire administration. It's clear to anybody but the blind what is motivation is.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

This predates Biden.

I will tell you that the amount I received under the Gi Bill returned many fold in increased taxes
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    This predates Biden.

I will tell you that the amount I received under the Gi Bill returned many fold in increased taxes
    Bullroar…The GI Bill originated and was passed by Congress. All Biden is doing is filling the coffers and pandering to the Gimmie My Free **** Army.