Thread: This just might keep her off the streets

This just might keep her off the streets

Judge imposes 21 life terms against woman who sexually abused her two sons, family dog.

FORT PIERCE — Shortly after a jury convicted a Port St. Lucie woman of 84 felonies related to sexually abusing her two young sons and the family dog, a judge ordered her to serve 21 life prison terms, according to a state prosecutor and court records.

Natalie Jesslynn Wagner, 28, also was ordered to remain behind bars 800 years in addition to the nearly two dozen life terms imposed June 19 following a two-day trial before Circuit Judge Lawrence Mirman.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yeah she pissed off the judge
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

There are things in life, one does not do…I have no problem with this

Nothing I'm thinking could make this any better for those kids, or the dog......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I read somewhere else that she has already put in for work release at the local SPCA
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Doggie is a position, not sex with an animal.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead