Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honest question

Honest question

I'm posting this late at night because I just got tucked in at a vacation destination. But I would like to ask all of our Democrat and anti Trump Members here to give us your valuation of how The president presents himself compared to how he presents himself in most interviews.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I'm not sure that I understand your question---could you expand on it?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It was a nice way of asking if President Biden is going to be jacked up on drugs at the debate tonight.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Got it

I have no idea---the fact that trump said that makes me think it is no more then the normal trump lies---but who knows. They might both be jacked up

The entire thing is an embarrassment to me---the whole world will get to see how the greatest country in the world is unable to muster even one suitable candidate for the presidency
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

My hopes were dashed when Huntsman (et al.) failed to come up with a viable candidate.

IMHO our next President will be cognitively impaired, regardless if he's a Republican or a Democrat. It is what it is.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

After some research I'm not sure that President Biden will be jacked up on drugs I think they have found a new way.

https://x.com/Texas_jeep__guy/status...260582134?s=19

The notion that Biden will take a “dump” on the national stage is wishful thinking. He’ll do fine. The same mentality was parroted in 2020 and he held his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    After some research I'm not sure that President Biden will be jacked up on drugs I think they have found a new way.

https://x.com/Texas_jeep__guy/status...260582134?s=19
    Did they change the nasal intake filter for the usual hair sniffing event?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Did they change the nasal intake filter for the usual hair sniffing event?......Ben
    No…but there will be no nibbling on the Moderator’s fingers

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Where did the “jacked up on drugs” idea come from?.. if there is a “jack up” drug available, why has no one heard of other dimentia sufferers being brought back to lucidity?.. having watched family members suffer from dementia, the only drugs that I witnessed were drugs to calm their frustration and anger (at their situation).. saw nothing that would contribute to a temporary “big cure”..

IMHO.. we have two impaired candidates..

One is mentally ill (it may be a form of dementia).. he exaggerates.. makes up stories.. calls names.. makes fun of peoples handicaps .. embarrassed us in front of other world leaders.. does not pay his bills.. has been convicted of business record fraud.. has been found civilly liable for sexual assault.. but.. he has a “pied piper” like ability to some people..

The other has dimentia.. he fumbles and he stumbles.. has made some poor decisions because the love of his son effected his judgement.. he is polite, well mannered statesman.. and Doctor Jill is there if a “Nancy Reagan” is required.. additionally the current SCOTUS will prevent any ultra left decrees..

We are between the devil and the deep blue sea..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Where did the “jacked up on drugs” idea come from?.. if there is a “jack up” drug available, why has no one heard of other dimentia sufferers being brought back to lucidity?.. having watched family members suffer from dementia, the only drugs that I witnessed were drugs to calm their frustration and anger (at their situation).. saw nothing that would contribute to a temporary “big cure”..

IMHO.. we have two impaired candidates..

One is mentally ill (it may be a form of dementia).. he exaggerates.. makes up stories.. calls names.. makes fun of peoples handicaps .. embarrassed us in front of other world leaders.. does not pay his bills.. has been convicted of business record fraud.. has been found civilly liable for sexual assault.. but.. he has a “pied piper” like ability to some people..
    I read it on the MSM where just about everyone else gets their information to form an opinion.

https://youtube.com/shorts/1GJO2PZZK...AOUai9_KbATxVI

That’s just an old guy playing with a baby..

Why would someone think it was anything else?

My brother-in-law loves babies.. he would blow on all of the toddlers bellies making fart noises .. the toddlers would surround him wanting to be next.. guess it’s good that no one ever got him on video..

My grandfather actually bit us.. gently but still bit us..

Oh.. Biden has never been brought to court for playing with a baby..

Did you watch the State of the Union speech. Did that appear to be the demeanor of President Biden in his day-to-day activities. And as far as the drug of choice to address those kind of issues is Adderall. But I'm sure since he's been in the cabin for a week doing nothing but preparing for the debate he has all the medical resources in the world to help him medically be able to survive 90 minutes and be lucid. To your point that Biden is a great statesman, does that include the time he was against school busing, supporting former ku Klux clan members, anti-abortion and was strongly against allowing illegal immigration as recent as the Obama administration. As far as polite apparently you've not paid much attention to him over his career. You also don't pay much attention from insiders in his administration that say that he is mean as hell. So I guess we'll just have to differ.

And our alternative is??

I’m nor actually for Biden.. I’m just less against him..

Isn't that the pivotal question of all time. Unfortunately we're left with two choices so I think a lot of people are going to be holding their noses and voting their conscience.