Thread: And the loser is

Angry And the loser is

...the people of the United States of America
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    As predicted earlier by Honda......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I give up---I'm getting a rubber stamp made up to use at election times: Mr. Alfred E. Newman.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

That’s precisely why we have a Congress..besides it’s not Trump’s fault that Biden was the Democrats choice.

Would you have started this thread had Biden done better such that he appeared to be victorious

I give up---I'm getting a rubber stamp made up to use at election times: Mr. Alfred E. Newman.
    Ahhh Ben, please take care of this anti Phillbo for Prez as u have the others.... I'll send the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Ahhh Ben, please take care of this anti Phillbo for Prez as u have the others.... I'll send the plane.
    No need to do that----I'm easy---if you are going to run this time----you be da man

Old Al has never even sent me as much as a thank you note for past votes

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'm on it, Boss......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

No need to do that----I'm easy---if you are going to run this time----you be da man

Old Al has never even sent me as much as a thank you note for past votes
    A vote for Phillbo is a vote for turning the Senate into a bouncy house for nekkid lesbians......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    A vote for Phillbo is a vote for turning the Senate into a bouncy house for nekkid lesbians......Ben

And just recently, a Taco Truck on every street corner! Who doesn’t like tacos

I plan to work closely with the environmental agencies to sustain critical resources...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asset (1).jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	40288  

Hands on the breasts look like Mickey Mouse hands.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Hands on the breasts look like Mickey Mouse hands.

Hunter
    Bestiality?...Wrong presidential campaign...Try the red or the blue parties......Ben

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_1_1719781958214~2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	40289
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_1_1719781958214~2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	40289
    Your cartoon raises an intriguing question…

One one end the choice is a man who is a career politician with almost 60 years of zero achievement who’s Cabinet compromises primarily of DEI appointments and well…apparently is in steep cognitive decline who’s back-up is just as cognitive deficient. Yet a lot of people will vote for him.

The other side we have a convicted felon, a wife cheater, claims he likes to grab women by the pu$$y, accused of insurrection, paid of a hooker and now his current wife wants nothing to do with him. Yet a lot of people are going to vote for him.

How did we get to this point ad a nation? My answer is both sides have been manipulated to hate each other more than they appreciate this country.

I think we got here by eliminating civics, critical thinking, from the educational process.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"