Thread: you texas boys gonna get wet Sunday and Monday

you texas boys gonna get wet Sunday and Monday

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I expect some rain, but not much more if the predicted path is correct......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It all comes down to film my friends.

Beryl is short for beryllium, a sphere of which was needed to repair a flux drive on Galaxy Quest.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    It all comes down to film my friends.

Beryl is short for beryllium, a sphere of which was needed to repair a flux drive on Galaxy Quest.

Hunter
    Is that a Samsung phone?

What I consider to be the best send up of Star Trek there is, Galaxy Quest.

A 1999 film starring Tim Allen, Alan Rickman, Sam Rockwell, Sigourney Weaver as crew of the NSEA Protector. And it's the film geeks who idolize them that end up saving them all.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Sorry.. a poor attempt at a joke..

Great movie.. great parody..

My subconscious has been watching too many cell phone offer commercials..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post

Great movie.. great parody..
    agreed
    it's time to change the air in my head

Bitchin.

Hunter

Watch out guys----she's makin a turn on ya

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beryl 1PM Sat 07-06-24.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	40296
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Hmmm... heading for the Great Lakes - which are awesome relics of our glacial past.

Hunter

looks like it will hit Houston as a category 1 Hurricane
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

It passed through here a little while ago...About an hour of rain, which the grass needed...And the temperature dropped some too...I still hear thunder getting further away......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

That isn't it---what you saw was the first outer band---the eye will pass near you a little after daylight tomorrow!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture .jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	247.7 KB 
ID:	40303
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis