Thread: It's zucchini time

It's zucchini time

Tonight's version.

Added to the list of ingredients: Hungarian Hot Paprika, Italian Seasoning, and Slap Your Mama Cajun Seasoning

We will eat zucchini at least once a week until fall---the good news is that because it is pretty "neutral" I can change it up every week. Last week I made it with a "modified" marinara sauce.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Looks good. Haven't tried the air fryer thing, but probably will, now.

Always grew Zucchini in my gardens (along with Tomatoes). Seemed like there was always one that I'd overlook - and it became too big (Zucchinis don't care).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

My last house was perfect for growing stuff due to a corner with a couple huge cottonwood trees. You name it , I grew it at least once..... Best damn 12.00 tomatoes I ever ate

Current house had a garden when I purchased but I have since demoed the pony walls, installed 2 gates and bought a travel trailer...... better use of a garden that faces south in Az......

When I had a garden and planted zucchini the most important thing to have was friends, cause when those devils kicked into production mode I could not pick em fast enough.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yep, in my old hood we jointly began to leave Zucchini orphans on doorsteps.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I have to do that with citrus in the spring.... 2 Grapefruit, 1 Lemon, 1 Orange and a Tangelo (not for sharing) tree in the yards = a LOT of citrus to eat. I give away a lot to friends and family and leave bags on the curb for the taking and allow anyone that wants to grab a picker and go to town......