Thread: Rudy: No Bankruptcy protection for you

Rudy: No Bankruptcy protection for you

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Jack around with the bankruptcy court and you'll get your azz dismissed very quickly

For the record I don't hate Giuliani. He did a lot of good early in his career and I think he was a good mayor for New York City. Then he went sidewinder and lost his way.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Jack around with the bankruptcy court and you'll get your azz dismissed very quickly

For the record I don't hate Giuliani. He did a lot of good early in his career and I think he was a good mayor for New York City. Then he went sidewinder and lost his way.

His open and defiant flaunting of the bankruptcy court has been unconscionable. The pictures of his recent birthday bash in Florida surrounded by young gold diggers was disgusting---but there was rudy in the midst of them with a big smile on his face while claiming he is broke
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    He did a lot of good early in his career and I think he was a good mayor for New York City.
    I agree fully.

Yet, he did this to himself. There are no Presidential Pardons which will apply - it's all on the state level (technically, some of the tax issues are not).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Think he did that so he could appeal the judgement against him. Just buying time though the system. See this a year from now.......
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'