Thread: I'm willing to wait

I'm willing to wait

For the secret service to complete their entire analysis of the situation that took place at the Trump rally. But I did hear something today that concerned me. The director of the secret service stated that agents were not placed on the building where the shooter was because the roof was not level and that she didn't want to place agents in danger. That's perplexing for me, since the snipers who took out the shooter were on a deeply angled roof. She had to be aware of that but yet still made that statement. It just doesn't make sense.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

FriendofBRW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    For the secret service to complete their entire analysis of the situation that took place at the Trump rally. But I did hear something today that concerned me. The director of the secret service stated that agents were not placed on the building where the shooter was because the roof was not level and that she didn't want to place agents in danger. That's perplexing for me, since the snipers who took out the shooter were on a deeply angled roof. She had to be aware of that but yet still made that statement. It just doesn't make sense.
    Speaking only for me…it’s another long list of the current Administration where DEI hires, are utter failures.

The current VP is a prime example as to why DEI hires rarely work out

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    Speaking only for me…it’s another long list of the current Administration where DEI hires, are utter failures.

The current VP is a prime example as to why DEI hires rarely work out
    maybe I'm wrong but your tone seems to say that only White males are competent
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

FriendofBRW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Un…no.

15 years ago while my youngest was crossing over to Boy Scouts, the Webelo parents sat around the campfire while the Troop engaged the boys.

On of the parents was a Battalion Chief…i think. He shared that his Commander was frustrated that he couldn’t hire the best qualified because of quotas but rather the number 1, 3, 8 or 11 besr qualified candidates. He also it felt it made his command weaker because of it.

I don’t care, and I doubt anyone else does either, who it is that rescues us from a burning building, in so far as they have the physical ability to do so.

DEI based hires are a bad thing in my opinion…if you disagree, please share why?

Man, for this thread read, "Executive Order on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in the Federal Workforce (June 25, 2021)." The definitions of entities and labels used are complex. My advice: Read it if you have some sort of deep interest in how such a cog in the wheel of individual employment rights specifically fits.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Man, for this thread read, "Executive Order on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in the Federal Workforce (June 25, 2021)." The definitions of entities and labels used are complex. My advice: Read it if you have some sort of deep interest in how such a cog in the wheel of individual employment rights specifically fits.

Hunter
    Are you kidding You can learn all you need from sittin around a boy scout campfire and listenin to rabid right mouth pieces---no need to go off and study somethin. That could mess ya up with facts and things
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis