Thread: Mixed feelings on this

Mixed feelings on this

NASA is scrapping their current moon rover project.

That is a disappointment to me---but when I read the reasoning behind that decision I am encouraged---they made a "business" decision.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

From what I can see, NASA has gone over budget on a handful of projects. Hence, they're economizing - which is apparently a novel concept for them.

Additionally, China is at the forefront of several moon escapades. It is wishful thinking they'll readily share what they've learned from those endeavors. But, by closely monitoring what they're doing (and how they're doing it) our people can still benefit in the long run.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

That's ok----I sure we ain't running off to Beijing with everything we have found either
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis