Thread: So who's counting

So who's counting

This is hearsay, since I didn't listen to trump's rant last night, but I'm reading trump was true to form and lied from beginning to end. Apparently lies are mana for the cult---they must be well fed this morning.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

FriendofBRW Guest
    So…you didn’t watch…but know he lied…

Got it.

He probably had to tell lies to counter biden's lies.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post

Got it.
    I watch with the sound off...If their lips are moving, I need no other proof...All politicians are exactly alike......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

He did say something about his golf game. Maybe that's where he's the greatest of.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I watch with the sound off...If their lips are moving, I need no other proof...All politicians are exactly alike......Ben
    From your post Ben I see this:
    Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post

Got it.
    To Billy's buddy, you might want to work on your word skills.

I'll give you this one but try to keep up:

hearsay
    noun [ U ]
    US /ˈhɪr.seɪ/ UK /ˈhɪə.seɪ/

information that you have heard but do not know to be true:
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

FriendofBRW Guest
    To Billy's buddy, you might want to work on your word skills.

I'll give you this one but try to keep up:

hearsay
    noun [ U ]
    US /ˈhɪr.seɪ/ UK /ˈhɪə.seɪ/

information that you have heard but do not know to be true:
    Hmmmm…than why did you add “lies from beginning to end” and “they must be well fed this morning”

Any rational person would infer that you agree with what you read and not what you saw.

That’s ok. TDS is real with some. If he wins it will be interesting to watch some squirm the next four years.