Thread: One for Bo

One for Bo

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Ahhh... Switzerland. Their mountains appear to spring up everywhere with the classic valley V-shape we don't see here in Utah. Our valleys are U-shaped due to glacial activity.

I like the way both the photographer and the subject jump together.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Awesome !!!

I like the attention the camera man paid to separation. Too many times I see those videos with the camera geek right on top of the other guys track. All it takes is the lower guy to have something go wrong dictating an early deployment and both of them are in for a bad day (probably their last)....

BUCKET LIST!!!!!

Nurse Paula calls it crazy but I have a Cancer Fund. The day they tell me I'm dying from Cancer, I'm cashing it out and the world can kiss my ass, I'm off to do stupid stuff

Your focus on survival is excellent, Bo.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead