Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welp…Biden is officially out…

Trump will switch from talking about biden's situation to talking about Kamala cackling like the wicked witch of the West.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Oh, this is just peachy:

"Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said the contest for the White House is a “two-man race” and that only he can beat Donald Trump after President Biden‘s shocking withdrawal from a second-term bid."
    - DNYUZ

We be screwed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

FriendofBRW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Oh, this is just peachy:

"Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said the contest for the White House is a “two-man race” and that only he can beat Donald Trump after President Biden‘s shocking withdrawal from a second-term bid."
    - DNYUZ

We be screwed.

Hunter
    Why do you say that? I think Trump loses against VP Harris.

I said it earlier, I’m ok with a Harris administration

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    Why do you say that? I think Trump loses against VP Harris.

I said it earlier, I’m ok with a Harris administration
    Then if you say is true I would have to call you a consummate troll.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

FriendofBRW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Then if you say is true I would have to call you a consummate troll.
    Well..think about it. All Harris needs to win is one of the three…Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. She’ll keep Georgia with the Black vote in Atlanta. If Shapiro is VP…that’s Pennsylvania.

As my comment about ok with a Harris administration…this is precisely why we have a Congress.

Early poll yesterday showed each at 44%. Only to make a case against Trump will really change those odds. As for Robert he's dreaming.

Ought to be interesting for the next few weeks until the convention.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Something to consider:

.....While they have several candidates who could potentially beat Trump, the Democrats have only one sure thing: Michelle Obama.
    Polls show that other possible contenders, including Vice President Kamala Harris — who Biden endorsed shortly after announcing that he was stepping down — run slightly behind Trump. They’d start out playing catch-up.

In those same polls, Michelle Obama crushes Trump by 11 points....
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I saw this today and thought it was an accurate statement of the United States right now. I can't say that I disagree with anything he said. I won't vote for him but I sure like the sentiment of this speech. It's long, not extremely long but I certainly think it's worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlraZwIRaA