Thread: I've been in this game a long time

I've been in this game a long time

I've been surfing the internet since it's invention. I profusely read and follow many subjects. I read many news sources, I follow social media and I try to keep myself informed.
    Today I did what I usually do and sadly I am here to tell you, I have never, and I mean never ever seen as many outright lies and propaganda being pushed by the news media (All of them), the political parties and their operatives.

I am concluding that it's going to be very difficult for us to get the truth on anything.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

They (both sides) are going to toss Sh!t against the wall and run with whatever sticks. Glad I don't watch TV
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I am concluding that it's going to be very difficult for us to get the truth on anything.
    I disagree strongly...The one candidate who will absolutely tell the truth about any topic, and fulfill every campaign promise he has made to date is Phillbo...Feel free to dispute that claim......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Dammit.

Bo is looking better and better - and just might be the lesser of evils I'll vote for.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Dammit.

Bo is looking better and better - and just might be the lesser of evils I'll vote for.

Hunter
    There is nothing evil about Bo...Dumb enough to jump out of an airplane before it lands maybe, but not evil......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...