Thread: A real clown job

A real clown job

I watched the testimony of the director of the secret service today. She was terrible. It's frightening to know that somebody like this person is in such a critical position.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You have more patience than me

I very quickly get more than enough when there are seldom questions, only political statements from the inquisitors hoping for a sound bite on the nightly news

It matters not, both the "friendlies and the accusers" refuse to use their allotted time for anything of value.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Man, even MTG was on the right side of this one - yet still garnered snarky replies.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

She quit just ahead of getting the boot...
    Kimberly Cheatle steps down a day after being berated by lawmakers over the security lapse
    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

My reading tells me this was a bipartisan attack----which in the current environment tells me this lady should have folded her tent days ago
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

FriendofBRW Guest
    Another DEI hire….

On multiple occasions Cheatle was asked who was responsible for security in Butler and she refused to divulge her name.

Who is this woman and why is she protecting her?

I hope this is not the case, but a lot of people think “they” actually wanted Trump assassinated.

FriendofBRW Guest

A typical example of a Biden appointee. Gear up Kamala appointments will make them look like Einstein's.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    Another DEI hire…. ......
    Just what's your definition of DEI...... I hope you're not using that as a slur of the n-word.

https://www.fastcompany.com/91160591...-dei-candidate

Unfortunately, it has become common for some conservatives to attempt to discredit, demoralize, and disrespect leaders of color by labeling them “diversity hires”—or otherwise misappropriating the language of diversity, equity, and inclusion as thinly veiled racist insults. Perhaps most poignantly, this is currently happening to Vice President Kamala Harris, who recently received President Joe Biden’s endorsement to be the next Democratic presidential candidate.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Just what's your definition of DEI...... I hope you're not using that as a slur of the n-word.
    Fred, I don't use either term, however I consider such government imposed restrictions as unfair to those entities wishing to place candidates (whether for employment, appointments or classroom positions) better qualified by experience or aptitude...In such cases, unimportant traits such as race, gender, parentage, etc. should not even enter the equation......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...