Thread: The 25th amendment part adue

The 25th amendment part adue

Any number of congressional critters mostly from the Republican side are calling for the 25th amendment to be invoked. Personally I think the old man should be able to serve out his term. He hasn't been running the government for a long time so few more months what's it going to hurt. But the politics of it to me is which puts Kamala in a stronger position running as a sitting president, or as the current vice president. That's the only thing that matters to me. Politically speaking whichever one puts her in the worse position to be elected is the one I would choose.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

FriendofBRW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Any number of congressional critters mostly from the Republican side are calling for the 25th amendment to be invoked. Personally I think the old man should be able to serve out his term. He hasn't been running the government for a long time so few more months what's it going to hurt. But the politics of it to me is which puts Kamala in a stronger position running as a sitting president, or as the current vice president. That's the only thing that matters to me. Politically speaking whichever one puts her in the worse position to be elected is the one I would choose.
    I agree…

We all know…President Biden is no longer fit to preside. Add to the fact, he has withdrawn from re-election. Wish the family the best (we’ll all get there God willing)

He’s still President…in reality Congress should 25th him, but we have a Congress…so a part of me says allow a sense of dignity and serve out his term. In my opinion…Congress has been running the country the last year, so it really shouldn’t be hard the next six.

He is still President and a living human being.

God speed President Biden…

Congress hasn't been running anything for the last year - they are too busy fighting among themselves to be effective at anything else. That is probably a blessing.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Congress hasn't been running anything for the last year - they are too busy fighting among themselves to be effective at anything else. That is probably a blessing.
    Id say the last 12 years
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Never seen so many comment about a guy's health. Until something else happens I'm good with Joe as president.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'