Thread: VP Harris raises a quarter of a billion dollars…in one day!

FriendofBRW Guest

VP Harris raises a quarter of a billion dollars…in one day!

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    And I don't think she was grifting anyone. No Sneakers, ear patches, or selling out to oil companies for 1 billion, etc.......
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

FriendofBRW Guest
    You’re right…grifting used mattresses and knee pads.

But hey…its all good right?

Wasn't the majority of that the funds she inherited from the Biden/ Harris campaign?

Don't let the crooks in the Trump and Harris campaigns hog all the money...Support a crook you already know...Send all your available cash directly to the Phillbo Campaign via Truckman...Borrow from your grandchildren's trust funds; steal from the poor and the blind; empty your 401K's....Stop politics as usual!......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I'm kind of in the middle on this. I mean The Republican campaign was caused to spend millions of dollars when the candidate was Biden. Then all the sudden the campaign becomes against Kamala who is going to take all of biden's campaign money. As I think I said in another post something is rotten in Denmark. But I don't think any of this dares reaches the level of an attack on democracy. That moniker is only reserved for Trump and Republicans.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Does it really matter how much they raise? I doubt any rally or slam ads ever change anyone's mind. People are so dug in with their political lines that they will vote for a monkey if nominated by their party.
    DNC and RNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Does it really matter how much they raise? I doubt any rally or slam ads ever change anyone's mind. People are so dug in with their political lines that they will vote for a monkey if nominated by their party.
    DNC and RNC.
    Unless your a Childless Cat Lady. https://twitter.com/sboumedi/status/...controversy%2F
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'