Thread: 100 mpg+

100 mpg+

it has been done and recorded, on a small scale. 104.7 mpg on diesel, and 0 to 60 is 4.6 seconds. i am interested to see how he progresses. i'm just putting the link here, not saying a agree or disagree with any if his views, just sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idF6qQR_ws4
    it's time to change the air in my head

That's some efficiency right there.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

If correct it's faster to reach high speed as a Viper & is tied with the Corvette - I'm in (though none are for sale).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

All I wonder if this even comes close to meet any safety standard. Let me also know if us tall guys can get into it.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Yeah, Italian guys must be smaller 'cause my head is up against the headliner in a Ferrari, Lambo, or my 356. My size is one of the reasons I drive a Jeep Wrangler - which has substantial headroom.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Use your heads guys (pun intended)...John Wayne and the Pope both knew how to get around that problem......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Ahhh... yes. The station wagon. It seemed like every family had one in the 50s to 70s. Now, it seems every family has an SUV.

Hunter