Thread: What.... Am I reading this right

What.... Am I reading this right

OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Is there another source besides Fox?...They don't want me to read their site......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Thanks Tom...I read the Reuters link, and I still don't know what the BLM folks are upset about...They probably don't know either......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

They are upset about Harris being basically appointed as the Democrat's candidate without being chosen by the voters, as is the norm. I agree with them, this is something like the way candidates are chosen in communist countries, certainly not in a democratic country.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

FriendofBRW Guest
    I agree with Mike.

The DNC gave the finger to the voters and removed the peoples choice simply because they believe he can't win and have installed their own puppet. This is what the Dems call democracy…dictating to their constituents who you can and can't vote for. Then for the rest if us telling you what kind of car you can and can't drive, deciding what kind of appliance you can and can't use, trying to disarm us as well. Hell…they’re even trying to dictate what food we can eat.

This is the stuff of Russia and once again proves the Left is the biggest threat to America.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    They are upset about Harris being basically appointed as the Democrat's candidate without being chosen by the voters, as is the norm. I agree with them, this is something like the way candidates are chosen in communist countries, certainly not in a democratic country.

Yep

And daily they push the diatribe Trump is a threat to democracy. These left-wing wacko's including the new Democratic presidential candidate are dead set on ruining the United States as we know it. Fred May you cast the first vote in favor of that. Back when Kamala ran for president she got The lowest votes of any candidate. Yet magically she is now running for president. This is total bull****. But yet, I fear her in no way the American people are smarter.

My friends - I've given up on trying to make sense of our modern Democracy. Attempting to do so just doesn't seem to work.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead