Thread: Right down your alley Dave

Right down your alley Dave

I figured you would find this most interesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-ra...iminal-charges
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

That's an excellent security cam that's involved. It's also a stupid sleazy way to end a police officer's career. I'm thinking other things he did in the agency will be reviewed too.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

That story goes far beyond what that piece shows. I subscribe to that paper. That chief should be in jail. This goes far beyond free speech, it goes to criminal conspiracies which include the mayor et al.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 08-06-2024 at 06:01 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis