Thread: G O O D M O R N I N G A M E R I C A

Exclamation G O O D M O R N I N G A M E R I C A

....AND VEITNAM AS WELL

Please excuse me my friends---but I am basking in the afterglow of an unexpected but much enjoyed endorphin rush

My friend gave me a bag of Jalapenos. Up until this morning they have been "typical" Jalapenos---but today things took a grand turn

She did mention that the Habaneros were not ready to pick.

Well---clearly there has been some elicit sex going on in her garden. Dem Habaneros have been jumping dem Jalapenos

The offspring are something they should both be proud of

I will add one or two to my salad at lunch---but I think I just might be prudent and give em a taste test
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Took me a bit to get the (which now seems obvious) Robin Williams connection.

You won't be the first, or the last, man to fall in love with plants and their produce.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead