Thread: Them pesky Ukrainians!

Them pesky Ukrainians!

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It's an outrage!...How dare they?!...Imagine a renegade country led by a madman ordering an assault on a peaceful sovereign nation!......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

"...long-range Ukrainian strikes behind Russian front lines – attacking railroads, ammunition dumps, airbases, trying to destroy the jets that attack them."
    - Jazeera

They are showing the Russian's what it means to live in fear of a military attack. And it confirms Putin no longer controls this war.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    It's an outrage!...How dare they?!...Imagine a renegade country led by a madman ordering an assault on a peaceful sovereign nation!......Ben
    Which Bush you talking about? Willis.....
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Those pesky Ukrainians ain't being very respectful to tzar putin ----they keep blowing up more bridges and then they blow up the pontoon bridges put in place to replace the original bridges----why if they keep this up them poor ruskies is going to run out of pontoons.

Not only that, they have now pissed off the mayor of moscow for sending drones his way

...and then---just to add to the disrespect----they nail a ferry loaded with fuel oil

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Which Bush you talking about? Willis.....
    I don't see the connection, Fred...And who, what or where is Willis?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I don't see the connection, Fred...And who, what or where is Willis?......Ben
    For Ben.....https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/whatc...in-bout-willis

Should have been Whatcha talkin bout Willis?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I'm as lost as before, Fred, but I missed a lot of the 70's...It's not important though as I didn't watch much TV either......Ben

Another child actor that got famous and could not manage the wealth.... Went broke and was working as a Security Guard...