Thread: Basement dwellers

Basement dwellers

........we love ya baby

A newly revealed trumponian term for his MAGA crowd exposed by his former press secretary Stephanie Grisham.

Grisham, who said she would be voting for Vice President Kamala Harris, told delegates Tuesday night that Trump mocked his supporters and referred to them as “basement dwellers.”

“I saw him when the cameras were off,” Grisham said. “On a hospital visit one time, when people were dying in the ICU, he was mad that cameras were not watching him. He has no empathy. No morals. And no fidelity to the truth.”
    Well boys and girls----where have you heard that before?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It does not matter - literally and figuratively.

There are three adamant supporters of our 45th President in my extended family (which has an amazing number of multiple marriages and remarriages). They believe all of our media lie about him. Every single one of them. Hence, there's no point discussing the issue. For, unless we support him, we've been duped by, "fake news." Again, every single one of us.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    It does not matter - literally and figuratively.

Hunter
    One branch of the family and several friends.. their comments and opinions are just so factually inaccurate that they take me by surprise..

A modern Pied Piper..

Such things as this regarding trump will not convert the cult---but they might sway those toying with the idea of voting for him---and that is good enough for me

I have a few in my family as well---including one son and my SIL---we just don't go there
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Might ask them why 40 0f his 44 Cabinet member are not backing his campaign.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Might ask them why 40 0f his 44 Cabinet member are not backing his campaign.
    Where did you get that The Lincoln project?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/memb...bc-2023-7?op=1

Business insider......
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

This is the source of the link you provided. It doesn't say what you posted.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ents-rcna96648
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Thanks for the reminder.. just went to Lincoln Project to see what new.. they have some most interesting vids..

Wouldn't know I've never visited that site, just seen references to it here and there.

But in reference to Fred's post he might want to take a look at this.

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-worl...inning-of-term

Wouldn't know I've never visited that site, just seen references to it here and there.
    Expand your horizons.. latest vids are all “cut and paste” snippets.. Not something to be taken as Gospel, rather something to inspire thought and deeper research.. Like them to not, the vids are well done..

Have seen people with high staff turnover in the past.. It could be a sigh of poor leadership or it could be a sign of high standards..

IMHO, her number one vote getting quality is not her staff turnover.. her number one vote getting quantity is that she is not Trump, and is the only opinion out there.