Thread: More moving into the basement

More moving into the basement

RFK has now made it official that he is pulling out of campaign and endorsing trump. I wonder what kind of a deal he made---and is he fool enough to think any deal with trump is more than wishful thinking at best.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I've been pondering a question in my mind since RFK made the
    announcement. Is it really going to make a difference, I mean does he have enough supporters that would follow him and vote for Trump to make any difference in the electoral college. I guess I'll be watching the news in the next few days to see.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I have the same question
    I think much of his support came from anti trump people who are not going to rush back.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Ehhh... 45's supporters I know wouldn't know who RFK was if he showed up at their door.

Let's assume his supporters were now split equally between 45 & Harris. Current polls show that scenario wouldn't impact who'll win.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead