Thread: Soon to be part of dinner

Soon to be part of dinner

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture .jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	40380

Fresh red beets and zucchini with balsamic vinegar and EVOO. I will roast them in the air fryer, and as an complement my wife and I will share a medium rare porterhouse with mushrooms

I buy the best balsamic vinegar that I can find. If you ever have a chance to do a tasting in a store---jump at it---you will be amazed at the taste and the range. One of the best in this country is a small shop in Napa Ca. They have an excellent range of both olive oils and vinegars.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Hmmm... hadn't thought of, or considered, the taste of olive oil. I'd considered it to be a useful base that I could readily season depending on the particular use.

And, as I recall, I gave you some attitude regarding how silly I thought the "extra virgin" labeling was.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead