Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Mike for getting us back so fast!!
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Did we go somewhere?...I don't remember being invited......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Mike put a notification on the site that there were some issues and he was going to work to resolve them and apparently they were more easily resolved that he at first thought
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Well. then kudos to The Chief.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Mike put a notification on the site that there were some issues and he was going to work to resolve them and apparently they were more easily resolved that he at first thought
    I did?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Uh Ohhh....

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Uh Ohhh....
    Don't look at me...I was at the gun show at the time, and I got witnesses to prove it this time......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I will message you.