Thread: Somebody tell me that this is just Fox News

Somebody tell me that this is just Fox News

Reporting stuff that is not true. Because if it is it is unimaginable. Something that is not clearly available too many American citizens including immigrant American citizens. I am baffled.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...mebuyers-money
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I believe the issue is the not reporting of news.. news that is faltering to the opposition or critical of the chosen ones is just not reported.. or hidden “on the back page..

Example.. 8-29.. Hot story on Local DC news in Trump antics at Arlington Cemetery.. not a mention on Fox..

https://nbcwashington.app.link/K7XDgUZmsMb

Such a bill would have a monetary value (and action) required, which have been processed and assigned in a budget appropriations committee.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Absolute insanity!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Just keep that insanity on that side
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis