Thread: Pasta

Pasta

making two batches of Rigatoni. I'm going to bake it with a mix of cheeses and a tomato vodka sauce with some added diced tomato. this is batch one drying
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240830_214147.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	303.9 KB 
ID:	40386
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

ok new creation for me. Rigatoni with a tomato basil vodka sauce mixed with Asiago, Gouda, Gruyere, and Parmesian Reggiano and diced tomato. and it is really tasty. Next time I will add a bit more cheese.

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I love rigatoni I just can't eat too much of it because of the carbs
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I love rigatoni I just can't eat too much of it because of the carbs
    X2
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

that looks yummy! have you tried it with yellow tomato's instead of red? i get heartburn from too many red tomato's and have been experimenting with the yellow ones lately. if i get enough, i will make some sauce with the yellows (even if they aren't 'sauce' tomatoes.)
    it's time to change the air in my head