Thread: He hires only the best Lawyers

He hires only the best Lawyers

How do you misfile an appeal so badly

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...encing-1947590
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Typically, I support your efforts to keep us informed. But this time, you're wrong.

Note in the text where it specifically says it stems from actions, "...of an embarrassing event..." I submit to you he has never been embarrassed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Typically, I support your efforts to keep us informed. But this time, you're wrong.

Note in the text where it specifically says it stems from actions, "...of an embarrassing event..." I submit to you he has never been embarrassed.

Hunter
    I thought that was directed at his lawyer for taking Trump as a client in the first place
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

There's undoubtedly some hard-ass judges out there. I know from my own experience. But the vast majority of judges will allow someone who has committed a procedural violation time to correct the mistake.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if his lawyer doesn't refile correctly.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead