Thread: Russian money and Influence

Russian money and Influence

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

It's not every day that I see the word heterodox used in a news report.

I will accept Russian money if they send it to me (though I'm betting Interpol can and will track it).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

More entertainment news, nothing to see here, just another blah blah blah Russian collusion hoax. (Comments stolen)
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    More entertainment news, nothing to see here, just another blah blah blah Russian collusion hoax. (Comments stolen)
    Clearly the case---especially since putty has now endorsed Harris
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Now Harris is colluding with Russia. Russian gate. Let's do it again it's fun. And by the way it's great for the country.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Don't foreign entities interfere in the United States all the time? I mean it was clear that Iran was funding all of these college protests over hamas. Putin endorsed Kamala Harris (probably tongue in cheek) so I don't really see this is any big deal. They got indicted if you can find them try them do it. Sadly, we don't even have a DOJ that we can trust to be apolitical. We certainly can't trust social media to be apolitical as most anybody knows what they did to influence the election when Biden won. It is indeed troubling that elections in this country have become what they have.

Don't foreign entities interfere in the United States all the time? I mean it was clear that Iran was funding all of these college protests over hamas. Putin endorsed Kamala Harris (probably tongue in cheek) so I don't really see this is any big deal. They got indicted if you can find them try them do it. Sadly, we don't even have a DOJ that we can trust to be apolitical. We certainly can't trust social media to be apolitical as most anybody knows what they did to influence the election when Biden won. It is indeed troubling that elections in this country have become what they have.
    they (DOJ)got a conviction on Hunter Biden didn't they? pretty much nailed his arse to the wall

Yeah after years they decided to do something about it in an open and shut case. The tax case would have never seen the light of day if the judge in Delaware had not disapproved the sweetheart settlement offer the DOJ was offering him And it would have been worse on the tax case had the DOJ not let The Statue of limitations run on other charges. Seems to me the DOJ had to do something on the gun case taking inconsideration they were after Trump in multiple cases in various parts of the country all at the same time. To not try Hunter was way too obvious.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    they (DOJ)got a conviction on Hunter Biden didn't they? pretty much nailed his arse to the wall

Yeah after years they decided to do something about it in an open and shut case. The tax case would have never seen the light of day if the judge in Delaware had not disapproved the sweetheart settlement offer the DOJ was offering him And it would have been worse on the tax case had the DOJ not let The Statue of limitations run on other charges. Seems to me the DOJ had to do something on the gun case taking inconsideration they were after Trump in multiple cases in various parts of the country all at the same time. To not try Hunter was way too obvious.
    But they did..

If a frog had wings he wouldn’t bump his a$$ when he hopped..

Time will tell if this story has legs----and my money is on long ones
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I'm still waiting for that Russian Bride I ordered....

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'm still waiting for that Russian Bride I ordered....
    “Kid” across the street did that .. Olga was a sweet girl and then she got her green card or citizenship.. she is now a gone girl..

When the “husband “ and his mom (mom’s house) were both gone, a Mercedes driven by a flashily dressed (lots. Of faux leopard) woman would stop by for a visit.. hmmmm..

Anyone who buys a russian bride should have a close friend who is a dentist.