Thread: Triguy

Triguy

Do you know this lady or anything about her. Seems very unusual for this to happen in California. What's your take on it.

https://calcoastnews.com/2024/09/cal...-leaves-party/
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Never heard of her. Looking it up she was last in office in 2010. The area she represented is conservative ranching area and even the college (Cal Poly San Luis Obispo) is focused on horse and cattle raising and vet school. So no surprise that she is very conservative.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Yeah I figured it was being overplayed
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

As I read through her reasons for leaving the Democratic party, it occurred to me we're seeing more displeasure expressed with political affiliations this year. My staunch Republican Father did not vote in the last Presidential election. That's the first time he's done that.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead