Thread: The Real Way You Always Know Who Lost the Debate

Lightbulb The Real Way You Always Know Who Lost the Debate

It was the earrings I tell you---she cheated with those earrings

The prevailing theory in MAGAdom is that Kamala Harris was discreetly wearing a pair of earbuds embedded in the earrings she wore on stage. The tech itself is real—in 2023, the audio company Icebach unveiled a set of pearl jewelry called the “Nova H1 Audio Earrings” that were outfitted with the ability to transmit audio into the wearer’s cochleas. If you are way down the rabbit hole, you might be willing to believe that Harris had orchestrated some sort of elaborate walkie-talkie system so she could receive live coaching from, I don’t know, Pete Buttigieg, standing a few feet offstage. It’s a position that has been signal-boosted by some of the more prominent knuckleheads on the right—particularly Naomi Wolf, former feminist scholar, current anti-vax nut job, who frankly deserves some sort of lifetime achievement award for gullibility.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I wish it was true, but those were not the earrings being claimed by MAGA. They are just regular earrings.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Well---they had to try to come up with something the faithful could cling to
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

If the earrings exist, I'm thinking they'd be great for listening to music. But, after trying assorted ear buds and other insert in ear devices, there's a significant loss of bass response with them. Hence, motorcyclists can ditch helmets and wear headphones (unsafe) or can go with some of the weak offerings of wired helmets.

Personally, I ended up preferring no music at all so I could monitor the sounds made by my bike to ensure it was functioning properly.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

trump is trump and can't let the poison pills pass by. Yesterday he added the wild geese on the town pond to the list of missing pets obviously consumed by the evil migrants.

Notice: No geese were harmed in this latest trumpism

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    trump is trump and can't let the poison pills pass by. Yesterday he added the wild geese on the town pond to the list of missing pets obviously consumed by the evil migrants.

Notice: No geese were harmed in this latest trumpism
    LOL..

A staunch republican friend would have saved a parking place for goose hunters.. The Canada Geese invaded the pond at her appointment.. they turned the walkways into minefields and provided parking security (chasing people who entered lot).. geese will not generate the outrage that pets generate..

Yeah, they can be aggressive birds. When I was 8 years old, living in Sonora CA, I foolishly approached a goose - thinking I'd pet it. Instead, it charged me - latching onto the crotch of my Levis - along with the "family jewels" as well. So, there I was, flailing around in pain, while my family laughed their asses off.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

and here is the Reliable source of the migrants eating pets

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ian-rcna171099
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"