Thread: I bought 50 rounds

I bought 50 rounds

...and now I have 49 left over

When I sold all my guns (something I dearly regret) all the ammunition went with them---as well as all the handloading tools

Anyway---I did keep 2, 22 rifles and one 22 pistol.

All summer a groundhog has been baiting me--strutting around the yard as if he owns the place There was even a young one that came into the garden and ate a flower while looking at me

So---enough I said, and ordered ammo from Ammo Depot. I bought 50 but I only needed one

Now there is some buzzard bait in the backyard
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I've never seen a ground hog here, but they were everywhere in North California. Dad would catch rattlers and put them in the gopher holes. Looking back at his efforts, I don't think it worked.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Every groundhog abode has a primary entrance and alternate exit. So they simply ran out the back door
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yep, he'd put in a snake - and we'd fill all the holes in the yard.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead