Thread: The coward says I give

The coward says I give

No more debating, chicken little takes the count.
    Without his herd of lawyers donny folds
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    IMHO.. his handlers do not want another debate ..

In my opinion Trump is mentally ill, and elderly.. he thinks that his rants made perfect sense..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..

I'm hesitant to label 45 with conventional labels.

I see him as being genuinely surprised his debate performance received poor reviews. He sees himself as too smart and successful to fail. Run his behavior/traits through the Hare Psychopathy Checklist and we see Sociopathy trumps Psychopathy (couldn't resist). I say that as a licensed clinician, not as a LEO. Couple Sociopathy with egotism - and voila - 45 emerges.

Are we better off with Biden Lite (Kamala)? We shall see. If one is O.K. with Biden's performance, they'll be O.K. with Harris's as well.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post

I see him as being genuinely surprised his debate performance received poor reviews. He sees himself as too smart and successful to fail. Run his behavior/traits through the Hare Psychopathy Checklist and we see Sociopathy trumps Psychopathy (couldn't resist). I say that as a licensed clinician, not as a LEO. Couple Sociopathy with egotism - and voila - 45 emerges.

Are we better off with Biden Lite (Kamala)? We shall see. If one is O.K. with Biden's performance, they'll be O.K. with Harris's as well.

Hunter
    Nothing changes unless Congress does. Unless there's a major shift one way or the other we'll be back playing the same old blame game and nothing gets done.

I was surprised Biden got the Infrastructure Bill though with almost every Rep house member voting against and are now running on it ( see what I got for our community)......
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post

Hunter
    That is pretty much my wife's opinion as well.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis