Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once again

What are the chances ? . A SS Agent walking the permitter of the golf course sees the barrel of a rifle [ aprox. 2 inches of it ] he immediately opens fire at the location without seeing who or what was there other than the 2 inches of a barrel . A man runs from the scene , his car is photographed and he is caught later .
    The " suspect is then charged with two counts of Fed Fire Arms felonies but no attempted murder . My question is ; just how long will it be before the biden justice dept. charges the SS Agent with reckless discharge of a firearm and attempted murder ?.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Can't answer your question IV---but good to see you around

BTW---I could add another---how did he hang out there for 12 hours and not be seen
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Can't answer your question IV---but good to see you around

BTW---I could add another---how did he hang out there for 12 hours and not be seen
    Better question why? Did he have some advanced info on the greatest Golfer in the world?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Better question why? Did he have some advanced info on the greatest Golfer in the world?
    Tiger woods is just a little bit better, but not by much
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.