Thread: The KKK moves into Springfield Ohio

The KKK moves into Springfield Ohio

Last edited by Dave Grubb; 09-15-2024 at 07:33 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Wasn't it the Proud boy yesterday? Can't keep the groups seperate.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I wouldn't look for the KKK to get any ground hold anywhere in this country.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It's amazing we still have these White Supremist groups in our modern society. Obviously, we still have Americans who are slow learners.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Hey Utah, I really don't think the KKK is much of anything these days but it does make for good fodder for those inclined to be attracted to it.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yeah, yet we still see these groups. It's depressing.

When I was working as a Technical Inspector in SLC, a delivery guy and I became friends. I was surprised one day when he talked about being in the KKK, and how they could use a big guy like me as a guard at their events. Needless to say, I didn't even acknowledge his presence after that. Other than me being White, I wondered why he thought I'd be interested in it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead