Thread: My thoughts regarding the attempts on trump's life

My thoughts regarding the attempts on trump's life

May any additional attempts fail

If trump is killed, he will immediately become a martyr to his cult---and they will feel compelled to "right the wrong". His memory will be whitewashed of any vestiges of reality, he will be immortalized as a patriotic hero.

I want to see him defeated at the polls----again. He will very quickly be neutered as a result. He will have no future political value because of his age and declining state of mind. His adoring followers who spend limitless effort in trying to kiss his orange ass will no longer see value in doing so and trump will be left to rot alone in his own bitterness and hatred, largely forgotten by his adoring masses.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I'm betting Secret Service staff are now on high alert status. Their record has been stained and they are doing what they can to redeem themselves. If anything, they may overreact if they see anything close to a dangerous situation around 45.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Fortunately, the case has been solved.

“He believed the rhetoric of Biden and Harris, and he acted on it,” Trump said, claiming, “Their rhetoric is causing me to be shot at, when I am the one who is going to save the country, and they are the ones that are destroying the country — both from the inside and out.”
    - MEDIAite

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Some are thinking about the time line for all of this. Seems there's a why a guy would wait for 11-12 hrs for him to play golf and then Trumps tweet minutes after the event.

So far only charge is felon with a gun (reminds me of someone else) and numbers filed off the weapon.

Will await more details and someone to post a video of the use of that gun and accuracy etc...
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I've missed it all... someone trying to shoot par and duffed it?

Nurse Paula and I have been out exploring with the new trailer, truck combo and I have not read the news in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I have not read the news in a while.
    You didn't miss anything important...I'll brief you at the inauguration......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I've missed it all...
    Tom Crooks did too, and the Secret Service wisely helped him depart our world.

Hunter

If Trump loses I am looking forward to a clean reasonable Republican candidate that can send this left wing wacko stuff out the door 4 years after the election, that is if it's not too late. Hopefully a candidate that the left will not be able to call Hitler, a fascist or a threat to democracy. In other words somebody that makes those making such allegations look like the fools they are. And hopefully we can prevent exactly what this person is talking about.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-j...en-out-context

And by the way don't criticize Fox News if you read MSNBC and post their links.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    If Trump loses I am looking forward to a clean reasonable Republican candidate that can send this left wing wacko stuff out the door 4 years after the election, that is if it's not too late. Hopefully a candidate that the left will not be able to call Hitler, a fascist or a threat to democracy. In other words somebody that makes those making such allegations look like the fools they are. And hopefully we can prevent exactly what this person is talking about.......
    Good luck with that theory.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'