Thread: I have zero sympathy for these people

I have zero sympathy for these people

They knew who they were crawling into bed with

WILMINGTON, Delaware, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Trump Media & Technology Group Corp (DJT.O), opens new tab breached an agreement with Patrick Orlando's ARC Global and the fund must receive more than half a million additional shares before a lock-up on insider sales expires on Thursday, a Delaware judge has ruled.
    However, Lori Will of the Court of Chancery also ruled against ARC on breach of fiduciary duty claims and said Orlando was owed far fewer shares than he sought for his work on the deal that led to Trump Media becoming a public company.
    Trump, the former president and current Republican candidate for the White House, owns about 57% of Trump Media stock. Trump Media owns his social media app Truth Social.
    The judge said in an opinion published on Tuesday that Orlando's ARC should receive about 8.19 million shares of Trump Media, more than the 7.04 million shares that the company has said that ARC was entitled to.
    Read to the end and you will find ARC isn't the only one to get the orange shaft from trump on this deal.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"Trump Media's revenue is equivalent to two Starbucks coffee shops..."
    - Reuters

I'm betting Presidential Election results will heavily skew stock valuations. Though weakened, stock will still be worth substantial dollars. However, if 45 loses the election, it will quickly tank.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead