Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is next level

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Ben I remember when the Army (69-71) started hiring people to do the mess jobs, washing pot and pans, dishes and cleaning the mess hall. Happened during the last few months I was in Germany. I don't recall who did the hiring but a few were from Turkey and the others from Greece. I was afraid of them fighting each other. I ask each why and got the same thing ongoing feud from each country.
    I had forgotten about those feudal clans, Fred, but it's the same mentality - great-grandpa X was killed by that bastard family from hell Y, so it's our duty to kill them back...I was gone from Germany by 1969, but I don't recall any foreign nationals working in our mess halls...I was on separate rats toward the end, so I might not have even heard......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

A little more on this came out this morning. The Israelis didn't exactly infiltrate the supply chain, they became the primary source in the supply chain. They set up a bogus company in Hungary making electronics gear. They then got a contract with hamas to supply them communication devices---which they did!

I suspect they will lose that contract---just sayin
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I suspect they will lose that contract---just sayin
    I just hope they got paid before the product started killing them...Hamas might object to writing any checks if there's no one left with any functional hands or eyes......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...