Thread: Dark clouds in MAGA land

Dark clouds in MAGA land

As Melania continues to be absent from all matrimonial duties there is a new "gal" moving in---the one and only laura loomer who seems to pride herself in her own weirdness. I am sure Melania would like this entire craziness to be over and she could just pick up her contractually defined settlement and move on in life.

But, alas, the current interloper is wrecking chaos in MAGA land. She has become the "steve bannon of 2024"---poor stevie has been kicked to the curb as he languishes in jail The one major difference between stevie and the loomer is that the current trumpian insider eats MAGA stars for lunch and trump wipes the crumbs from her face. Most recently she has turned her ire from mtg to lindsey graham, trolling the poor boy regarding his claimed gayness. As she buggers lindsey she stays the course on even the most bizarre conspiracies dreamt up in crazy land but as Springfield Ohio is running out of pets, new insane adventures dance in her head.

To her credit, she is helping trump become even a bigger old fool than he managed to do on his own

It is said that the primary goal of MAGA campaign workers is to keep a low profile and hope to make it to the election----what a future that is
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; Yesterday at 10:17 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Melania is 54. Loomer is 31. If I were hanging out with a woman half my age, Wifey would be jealous. The vast majority of wives would be jealous too. It does not help that Drudge, and several prominent comedians, have speculated, 45 and Loomer are having an affair.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

The one picture of Loomer I saw here made me think her features look mannish...Even more so than the Greene woman...I did a quick google image search before posting, and I remain unconvinced that this a woman...I think it's a shemale......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I don't know about that Ben---trump grabs first and says hello latter

This from another source this morning:

Republican allies — including Marjorie Taylor Greene — are warning Trump to stay away from Loomer
    In April 2023, the New York Times reported that Trump wanted to add Loomer to his 2024 presidential campaign team. Backlash ensued and the former president backed off his plans to hire her at the time.

A year and a half later, concerns have risen once again about Loomer’s proximity to Trump now that she has been seen in his orbit twice within the past week, particularly among some of his GOP allies who see Loomer as backpedaling Trump's campaign with less than two months until Election Day.

“The history of statements by Ms. Loomer are beyond disturbing,” Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina told the Washington Post on Thursday. “I hope this problem gets resolved. I think we should be talking about things that people are concerned about, and this issue, I think, doesn’t help the cause.”

It has gotten to the point where even far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, a staunch Trump ally known for her own incendiary comments, renewed her long-standing beef with Loomer this week. Greene lashed out at her for an “extremely racist” post mocking Harris’s Indian heritage.
    My oh my---if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yeah, when MTG thinks a person is racist, that's a relatively high bar to set.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I try, though it is difficult, to ignore all the crack pots that are flailing around during this election cycle. Trust me there are many of them on both sides. They just don't interest me.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    ...there are many of them on both sides.
    True. Yet, remove them and I'll lose the ability to chuckle at their clown like actions. The circus is in town and we've got front row seats.

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    The circus is in town and we've got front row seats.
    And as usual the nation picks up the tab for the tickets......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I try, though it is difficult, to ignore all the crack pots that are flailing around during this election cycle. Trust me there are many of them on both sides. They just don't interest me.

I'm puzzled then as to why you would comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I'm puzzled then as to why you would comment.
    I'm puzzled as to why you are puzzled.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I'm vexed, does that count?

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I'm vexed, does that count?

Hunter
    I've been watching The weather channel a lot lately.

You tube TV no commercials, myself.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    You tube TV no commercials, myself.
    I'm with you on that one, Fred......Ben

While my normal "go to" is a book or some form of reading I have added another option of late. I watch "on demand" on the cable. Last night I watched "Mighty Trains". I now see that it is also on YouTube.

An added bonus with that is when the commercial break brings me the current crop of political clowns---I hit FF and move on by